- 2c all purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1 c oats and pulse a few times to coarsely grind oats.
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add dry ingredients and 1 c oats and whisk until just moistened.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Using 2 to 3 tbsps for each pancake drop batter in skillet and cook until a few bubbles have burst, 1-2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on underside 1 - 2 minutes more. REpeat with more oil and batter
Servings: 4 pancakes per serving
Preparation Time: 35 min
Nutrition info: 296 cal, 10.8 g fat, 5.9 g sat fat, 21.1 g pro, 27.8 g carb, 1.7 g fiber